Α: MEGALOCHORI, 84700 SANTORINI, GREECE | T: +30 6932 300320 | E: email@example.com
Make a reservation
Rent a car
Massage & Spa
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US
- Santorini First is an absolutely stunning place to stay. Beautiful and stylish design, amazing outdoor space with a great jacuzzi. Such a peaceful and heavenly spot to relax but close to the local restaurants in the heart of the village. A quiet and traditional setting, perfect for switching off and getting away from the crowds. The apartment was sparklingly clean and well maintained throughout our stay-thank you Jenny for all your hard work. Special thanks also to Katerina who was always on hand to provide help and advice during our trip. Her tips about local spots and places to eat were really helpful. Great communication and an easy check in and check out thanks to her. All in all a brilliant stay. Thank you!
- Santorini First was wonderful! it was cozy, charming and comfortable, and the soaking tub was a perfect way to relax on a hot day. the location in megalochori was lovely and intimate, and it was nice to end up somewhere quiet after all the fun on santorini. katerina (the property manager) communicated very well, from proactively offering resources for tours and vehicle rental before our trip, to very quickly handling a mild issue we had with the air conditioner (it was fixed within 30 mins). she frequently kept in touch to make sure everything was going smoothly. she made the entire experience very easy. while a little small for a family, it's perfect for a couple, or someone traveling alone. i highly recommend this place!
- We really enjoyed our stay in Konstantinos house. Everything in Santorini First was perfect, Katerina was a fantastic host, she booked the car rental for us and sent us all tips on Santorini. We totally loved the little traditional village of Megalochori and we wish to have a chance to come back. We highly recommend Konstantinos house if you want to enjoy Santorini in a calm atmosphere.
- Villa Fekibis is an outstanding place, immaculate clean with everything you need the owner went above and beyond with her kindness and educated us with everything about the local sightseeing.
- Villa Fekibis is amazing it is up a hill away from the road but so worth the 8 - 10 minute walk ... the views of sunset from the roof are spectacular... everything you could need is in the house which is beautifully renovated ... the pool is so refreshing after a hot day of exploring ... the local restaurants are wonderful ... and Katerina our hostess was incredible.